Due to the current situation relating to the outbreak of Covid-19 Virus, the organisers of the "Comms Dealer Sales and Marketing Awards" would like to reassure all our exhibitors, visitors, staff and our many partners that we are
closely monitoring the situation and, in cooperation with our venues, we will be taking all sensible
steps to ensure that Margin in Mobile proceeds safely and successfully.
You can all help us to have a safe and successful event by following the simple advice of the World
Health Organization as you travel whilst attending events such as Margin in Mobile.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub if your hands are not visibly dirty.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Please discard the tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) of distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.
- Physical contact has been shown to aid the transmission of Coronavirus. Some organisations may have issued “handshake bans” - please do not be offended if somebody refuses to shake hands with you – they are taking sensible precautions and are likely to be following their own corporate guidelines.
- If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no recent travel history to China or other affected areas, please practice basic respiratory and hand hygiene and – ideally - stay at home until you have recovered.
- Avoid travelling at all if you have a temperature or a cough or a sore throat
- Exhibitors and sponsors, we also encourage you to take common-sense precautions in your participation
- Make sure tissues and hand sanitisers are available for your staff
- Ensure any staff members with any sort of cold symptoms do not attend the exhibition
- Keep all food areas very clean and tidy - make sure staff wash their hands before picking up any communal food (e.g. sandwich platter)
- PLEASE don’t offer unwrapped sweets or snacks
- We would prefer that you did not hand out general leaflets, pens etc for obvious reasons. Documentation can of course be available on stand.
We are carefully following government guidance, which, among other things, is to have good hand and respiratory hygiene and will have hand sanitisers/wipes at key locations around the event
We will also add signage regarding hygiene which will be in key locations.